You can register as a Supplier with a registration number. Registration on Mercell Source-to-Contract is needed when:
- You want to participate in a published solicitation on the Published solicitations page.
- You are invited to participate in a solicitation
- The organization administrator invites you as a colleague to become a member of the organization profile.
Profile and registration
- Open the invitation you received. It contains a link, it is valid for 24 hours
- Click on the link in the mail, you will land on the page where you can register
- Without an invitation link go to https://s2c.mercell.com/
- On the registration screen, enter your details and click on Register and follow the steps. The system will send you a verification email. You can close the screen and open your email.
- Open the verification email. Click on the link and verify your email and click Login
- You can now login with the username/password you specified. Welcome!
Note: Your organization does not have a register number? Click here how you can register.
You cannot log into Mercell Source-to-Contract with your login credentials for Negometrix3 or NegometrixPortal. Read more information about these platforms here.
Did you not receive an email to validate your account, even after clicking Resend? Check your junk email.