As a provider you can use NIGP codes in your organization profile to stay informed about services or products that you can deliver. NIGP stands for National Institute of Governmental Purchasings and is the classification system for works, supplies and services specifically for public procurement. Contracting authorities must apply this classification system in tenders.
Add NIGP codes
To add a NIGP code to your profile, follow these steps:
- Log in and navigate to Organization Settings at the bottom left.
- Navigate to NIGP codes and Notifications.
- Click on the Modify button and then on Modify NIGP codes.
- Select the NIPG codes using the checkbox to the left of the NIPG code number: Note; the list has underlying / more specific codes, click on the triangle to expand it.
- To receive emails from tenders that match the NIPG codes, add yourself and/or colleagues by clicking Change at 'Colleagues receiving notifications'.
- Click on Save.